Lush Oxford Street!
Lush’s number one shop and Spa in the world, Lush Oxford Street has been transformed to bring together new experiences and activations previously seen in Lush concept shops around the world, creating Lush’s ultimate shopping destination in London.
At a time when physical retail is under huge economic pressure, Lush is committed to continuing investment in the high street. Alongside new product launches and a new plastic packaging returns scheme, Lush Oxford Street reopened with a new concept style fit out hosting an array of creative experiences across three floors including…
- A Fresh & Flowers concept as seen in Paris, offering an array of innovative and effective products for face, body and hair
- A permanent in-store florist selling locally sourced and seasonal bouquets
- A Lush Perfume Library as seen in Florence with exclusive perfumes, scent showers and books on perfumery
- Tech innovations previously seen in Lush Shinjuku, Japan
- Lush’s first ever in-store vegan coffee shop, Plant Works Cafe run by Send Coffee with direct views overlooking London’s Oxford Street
- The reopening of the Lush Spa, with four treatment rooms and an array of sensory spa treatments to transform mind and body
- Gifting and Knot Wrap stations with exclusive Lush Oxford Street merchandise
Over the opening weekend the shop welcomed over 2,800 customers through the door and customers took home over 5,500 fresh handmade products.
A new plastic packaging returns scheme…
As part of Lush’s mission to ‘Leave the world Lusher than we found it’, Lush Oxford Street also be invites customers to bring back any full-sized Lush plastic packaging to the shop to be recycled as part of Lush’s new packaging returns scheme, Bring It Back.
For each plastic Lush item returned, customers will receive a 50p deposit to spend on their Lush basket that day.
For further press enquiries, interview opportunities or to book your excluisve PR tour of Lush’s ultimate shopping destination, please email [email protected]
Notes to Editors
For full Lush information about the Coronavirus crisis and the in-shop safety measures please visit: https://weare.lush.com/lush-life/our-company/covid-19-lush-updates
Lush Oxford Street first opened in April 2015.
Million people have entered Lush Oxford Street since first opening in 2015
Million bath bombs have been sold since first opening in 2015
Thousand shampoo bars have been sold since first opening in 2015
Since establishing over 25 years ago, Lush has been driven by innovation and its ethics. Creators of pioneering beauty products such as the fizzing bath bomb, shower jellies and solid shampoo bars, Lush places emphasis on fresh ingredients like organic fruits and vegetables. Lush fights tirelessly against animal testing and operates a thoroughly comprehensive Ethical Buying department, developing fair and direct trade initiatives. Lush leads the cosmetics industry in combating over-packaging by running public awareness campaigns and developing products that can be sold ‘naked’ to the consumer without any packaging.
Today Lush operates in 48 countries with over 900 shops, 38 websites shipping worldwide and a global network of native apps, broadcasting channels and digital communities in over 30 languages. www.lush.com