Gift graciously and with great conscience. The Lush Christmas Gifts 2022 collection is bigger and better than ever. With prices starting from £9, there’s an option for everyone.
Make someone smile this festive season with a gift from Lush … not only will they find some remedial poetry inside each gift, but each one also has a positive impact on the planet.
- All Lush gifts are handmade in the Lush factories in Poole, Dorset UK:
- The papers are made from 100% recycled paper, upcycled cotton t-shirt offcuts or lokta and banana fibre
- All gift tags and inserts are 100% recycled and recyclable
- Over 1,000,000 recycled bottles have been turned into Lush gift ribbons
- Each Lush product inside is made freshly, with beautiful ingredients that regenerate social and eco-systems.
- Lush gifts are packed with biodegradable and compostable eco-pops, made from cornstarch
Ready wrapped and ready to give, gifting has never been so easy!
Can’t find the perfect set? Make your own! Pick a Lush Knot Wrap and your products for reusable wrapping and personalised presents.
Secret Santa worthy (under £15)
Stocking Fillers (under £20)
Gifts under £30
Reusable packaging and guest
artist designs – under £40
Delight with gifts under £60
Wow moments, with the
ultimate in Christmas bathing
– over £70
Build your own gift with Lush’s selection of reusable packaging – simply choose between the fabric Knot Wraps, Lokta Wraps or Tins and then add your choice of products for a beautiful personal gift.
The perfect alternative to wrapping paper this Christmas, Lush Knot Wraps are reusable and sustainable fabric gift-wraps. Made from organic cotton or recycled plastic bottles – wear them, reuse them or frame them!
Lush’s Knot Wrap Swap programme allows customers to refresh and revitalise their stash. Customers can come in and swap their pre-loved wrap with us to get 50% off a Lush design of the same size!
Lokta paper wrap is handmade in a papermaking unit that was set up as part of a scheme to create employment for women. The Lokta plant is a regenerative fibre, as it can be re-harvested after 3-4 years, and is dip dyed in Nepal. Thanks to its strong fibre, this wrapping is perfect to reuse.
Beautiful seasonal tins that can be reused, repurposed or re-gifted!
Choose from Lush’s Winter product collection or why not include one of Lush’s Spa treatments, for a really special gift.