Our Statement on Gender Bias
8th Feb 2022
We test our products on humans, not animals, because we make them for humans – in fact, we hope we have something for every human. Products for their skin, for their hair, and for everything from relaxing bath rituals to the fun and excitement of Christmas gifts. So we get very confused when sometimes people assume that certain products are only for one gender or another. This is not something we recognise. Skin is skin, hair is hair and personal taste is all that matters.
We have always invented products with everyone in mind, and then try to provide warm and friendly advice to direct you to whichever items best match your current needs and tastes.
Lately, with more and more people accessing products via online searches, we find that search engines often lead people down a narrow path of shopping ‘for him’ or ‘for her’.
So we thought we should clarify who our product range is for, and fight back against the pigeonholing of people and the myth that your skin, your sweat, your bath-time routine, or your love of citrus is somehow dictated by your gender, your age, etc.
So just to be clear:
- We make our products for YOU.
- Choose whichever appeals to you the most today.
- Our staff can help you if you want advice on finding something that suits how you want your skin and hair to feel, or if you are struggling with dryness, acne or some other condition.
- Whoever you are and wherever you are on life’s journey, we hope we have invented just what you need to help you get through today looking and feeling your best – our whole range is at your disposal.
- Invented by humans, tested on humans, suitable for all humans.