As part of Lush Makers on Tour!
To celebrate World Bath Bomb Day on Wednesday 27th April Lush will be hosting a Makers on Tour throughout April. Over three weeks, Lush’s bath bomb makers from the Lush factory in Dorset will be visiting over 60 Lush shop locations to offer customers the opportunity to press some of Lush’s best selling bath bombs to take home with them (prices from £4.00).
- April 2nd – Lush Glasgow City (12pm-2pm, and 3pm-5pm)
- April 3rd – Lush Inverness (11am-1pm, and 3pm-5pm)
- April 5th – Lush Stirling (11am-1pm, and 2pm-4pm)
- April 7th – Lush Braehead (12pm-2pm, and 3pm-5pm)
- April 8th – Lush Gateshead (12pm-2pm and 4pm-6pm), Lush Glasgow Fort, Lush Lakeside, Lush White City (12pm-2pm and 3pm-5pm) & Lush Meadowhall (1pm-3pm and 5pm-7pm)
- April 9th – Lush Chelmsford & Lush Newcastle (11am-1pm), Lush Livingston (12pm-2pm and 3pm-5pm), Lush Stratford City (12-2 and 4-6) & Lush White Rose (1pm-3pm and 4pm-6pm)
- April 10th -, Lush Colchester (11am-1pm & 2pm-4pm), Lush Doncaster (11am-1pm & 2pm-4pm), Lush Edinburgh (11.30am-1.30pm & 2.30pm-4.30pm), Lush Bromley & Lush London Oxford Street (12pm-2pm & 3pm-5pm)
- April 11th – Lush Bluewater & Lush Hull (11am-1pm & 2pm-4pm), Lush Brent Cross (1pm-3pm & 4pm-6pm)
- April 12th – Lush Clapham Junction (1pm-3pm & 4pm-6pm), Lush Croydon (12pm-2pm & 3pm-5pm), Lush Ipswich (11am-1pm & 3pm-5pm)
- April 13th – Lush Belfast (1pm-3pm & 4pm-6pm), Lush Northampton (12pm-2pm & 4pm-6pm), Lush Norwich (12pm-2pm 3pm-5pm) & Lush Swansea (11am-1pm & 2pm-4pm)
- April 14th – Lush Basingstoke(12pm-2pm & 4pm-6pm), Lush Bury (12pm-2pm & 3pm-5pm), Lush Cardiff (12.30pm-2.30pm & 4pm-6pm), Lush Newry (12pm-2pm & 3pm-5pm) & Lush Solihull (11am-1pm & 2pm-4pm)
- April 15th – Lush Bournemouth, Lush Cheltenham, & Lush Dublin – Grafton Street (12pm-2pm & 3pm-5pm), Lush Manchester Trafford (11am-1pm & 2.30pm-4.30pm) & Lush Merry Hill (11am-1pm & 2pm-4pm)
- April 16th – Lush Bristol – Cribbs Causeway & Lush Portsmouth (10am-12pm & 1pm-3pm), Lush Manchester Arndale Lush Birmingham (12pm-2pm & 3pm-5pm)
- April 18th – Lush Bath & Lush York (11am-1pm & 2pm-4pm)
- April 21st – Lush Milton Keynes (10am-12pm & 1pm-3pm) & Lush Oxford (12pm-2pm & 3pm-5pm)
- April 22nd – Lush Swindon (11am-1pm & 2pm-4pm), Lush Derby, Lush Southampton, & Lush Taunton (12pm-2pm & 3pm-5pm)
- April 23rd – Lush Brighton, Lush Exeter, & Lush Worcester (12pm-2pm & 3pm-5pm), Lush Nottingham (12pm-2pm & 4pm-6pm)
- April 24th – Lush Coventry, Lush Leicester, Lush Plymouth (11am-1pm & 2pm-4pm), Lush Tunbridge Wells (11.30am-1.30pm & 2pm-4pm)
- April 25th – Lush Watford (12pm-2pm & 3pm-5pm)
- April 27th – WORLD BATH BOMB DAY! – Lush London Oxford Street (2pm-4pm & 5pm-7pm) & Lush Poole (12pm-2pm & 2.30pm-4.30pm)!
Why is Lush celebrating World Bath Bomb Day?
Lush were first awarded the trademark for bath bombs on 27th April after being invented by Lush Co-founder and Product Inventor, Mo Constantine in her shed in 1989. Although previously unknown, the term ‘bath bomb’ is now so widely adopted it has been added to the Oxford Dictionary.
The trademark has since expired, but the joy of escaping into a vortex of steaming colour is more widespread than ever. It could be the colour, fragrance, #bathart or sheer relaxation, this iconic Lush invention has taken on an identity of its own: bath bombs have earnt a place in the cultural zeitgeist.
Since Mo invented the bath bomb over 30 years ago, Lush has always been about advocating wellbeing, “We believe in long candlelit baths, sharing showers, massage, and filling the world with perfume” is part of Lush’s mission statement and at the core of Lush’s very purpose as a business.
For any press enquiries or interview requests, please contact [email protected]