Lush Ltd is looking for Charitable Giving Regional Lead
Charitable Giving Regional Lead Lush Ltd
Contract: Full time
Salary : € 40,300.00 / € 51,800.00 Per Annum
We are building a brand that represents the people of the world. It’s what you do that counts, and we are always looking to expand perspectives and voices to shape our future. We see you, we celebrate you, we want you!
WHO WE ARE:
You might know us as the inventors of the bath bomb, but there’s more to this great-smelling, partly employee-owned, family-run company than pioneering cosmetics. We believe our business should put more back into the world than it takes and demonstrate that capitalism can be a force for good. We put our people first and fight cruel practices like animal testing, promote regeneration, and show that it is what’s inside that counts – whether that’s an ingredient in a product, or the minerals in a smartphone.
Regional Lead plays an essential role in supporting and growing the charitable giving program in our Lush markets through grantmaking, program-building, brand awareness, and engagement. You know how to be curious to support individuals and their needs. You live with purpose and are passionate about issues of human rights, animal protection and the environment. You know how to inspire and motivate others. You bring creativity and resourcefulness to your work.
As a growing business, Lush needs people that can adapt and evolve to the needs of our business, analyse and be fluid and flexible. We have big plans ahead of us, and can’t wait to grow, cultivate a Charity Pot community across the business and create a meaningful impact with Lush’s Charitable Giving.
- Motivate and inspire the Charity Pot teams in the market to grow and efficiently run their Charity Pot program;
- Provide guidance to the regional Charity Pot team to achieve their goals;
- Support Lush’s grantmaking process regionally to get more grant applications in that fit the guidelines;
- Provide tools, resources, and training to the regional Charity Pot team;
- Contribute ideas and tactics to elevate Lush’s regional giving;
- Provide support to the regional countries decision-making panels in the market;
- Monthly regional communication updates and host quarterly regional meeting;
- Seek, innovate and create opportunities for Lush to show up in places and spaces to drive engagement with staff, customers, and potential grantees;
- Represent Lush and Lush’s charitable giving both internally and externally;
- Collaborate with other Lush teams to get messages out internally and externally;
- Network and develop relationships with other funders, and like-minded businesses in the market ;
- Gather monthly reporting from each country to share across the market.
List of Countries – Regional Lead, Europe
France, Belgium, Luxembourg
List of Countries – Regional Lead, Asia/Australasia
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of previous experience working with a non-profit, in the philanthropic community, or background in advocacy and activism;
- Ability to communicate in English;
- An understanding of Lush’s values and ethics;
- Experience working across multi-cultural and diverse communities;
- Knowledge, and understanding of justice issues related to animal protection, human rights, and the environment;
- Ability to motivate, provide guidance, and support for the regional team to achieve its goals;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to help form connections and engagement;
- Competence in prioritising tasks and goals to develop objectives for the responsible market;
- Strong ability to provide mentorship and development opportunities to help the regional team reach their goals
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
If all this sounds like you, please send us your CV and cover letter in the same document before the 27th of November, detailing why you want to become a part of the cosmetic revolution. Apply via this link, and if you have questions regarding the role, please reach out to [email protected].
WHAT IT’S LIKE WORKING FOR LUSH:
People are at the heart of our business. We want you to enjoy and challenge yourself, build a career, and teach us what we don’t know, so we’ve created a culture where your job description is a starting point, not an end goal. Our working style is flexible, fluid, supportive, and authentic – if you’ve got the drive to push yourself and try different things, you will have our support.
You can find more information here: weare.lush.com.
- 50% discount on Lush products;
- Laptop and phone;
- Bonus scheme;
- Pension scheme;
- Employee Assistance Programme;
- Part of the Collective Labour Agreement, Retail-non food;
- Day off for your birthdays;
- Free day to commemorate Keti Koti;
- Gender Transition leave policy;
- 6 – 10 weeks’ full pay extra parental leave (primary caregiver);
- 6 – 9 weeks’ full pay partner parental leave after birth;
- Flexible working;
- We’re 10% Employee Owned, we all have the opportunity to influence positive change in the business and have their voice heard.
As we pride ourselves on internal development, priority will be given to candidates who have an in-depth knowledge of Lush, coupled with the relevant experience, skills and approaches.